Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day One

Today was the first day of the English majors/minors only class that I am taking.  Going into the course I wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it.  I was excited for it because I have always found my academic strengths to be in English, but at the same time, I was very nervous for the course because I am not an English major and I knew it would be a heavy work load.  I am pleasantly surprised upon the conclusion of my first day of class that I fell in love with the class.  Even though it has only been one day, I can already tell that things are looking good for this term.  The other two classes that I sat through today were painfully boring and seemed to go on and on forever.  With this class, two hours and ten minutes did not even seem like enough time.  The time went by so quickly and I felt as though we could continue class discussion for a much longer time.  I look forward to what is still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment