Friday, March 16, 2012

Amichai


Yesterday for class we had to read Amichai.  Of the pieces that we had to read, I had taken the most liking to "God Has Pity on Kindergarten Children".  Amichai is a mostly religious writer which is something I don't really take a strong liking to ever.  Once again, I discovered that this class goes by unbelievably fast and it seems as though we can never have enough discussion.  I greatly enjoyed discussing the meaning of "God Has Pity on Kindergarten Children".  The idea that as people get older they receive less assistance and protection from God is an idea that I have never put much thought into but it is a very interesting idea.  The concept is very true to me.  It is clear that as people get older they are more likely to lose favor in the eyes of God while they know more and they sin more.

No comments:

Post a Comment